Bennelongia is committed to delivering best practice environmental assessment and management, based on accurate and reliable biological data.
- Use acknowledged experts to undertake species identification or confirm identification of voucher specimens of all invertebrate and plant species
- Maintain internal voucher systems and internal keys to ensure consistency and accuracy of species identification
- Lodge representative specimens of vouchered species with the Western Australian Museum and Western Australian Herbarium
- Investigate and document the reliability of all field survey techniques used
- Undertake rigorous logical and physical checking of data entered into databases
- Support moves for accreditation of biological data collection and environmental assessment